Pages

5 October 2009

never anything to write about?



Just as I was pondering through another quiet lunch break wondering if something interesting will happen so I can post about it, along comes a surprise in the kitchen. well a 1.1 metre vine snake to be precise. Normally best left alone (as there's no anti-venom available for this snake) It had to be removed on this occasion as was making a home for itself above our fridge!

Calling for a friend to get my camera whilst i caught the snake, I of course forgot the camera was in manual mode and the photos all came out looking like I was in some sun scorched desert. the only way to get some clarity on the picture with me in was to go black and white and up the contrast. It now looks like some 1920's vintage but I can assure you it was taken this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment