Pages

4 October 2009

Sunday Eve


Been a nice quiet weekend, fortunately as I'm still trying to get over this flu. The weather is overcast with a light drizzle, and the grey skies just bring the mood down I feel. That's why I decided to post a picture of one of our monkey's - Mo - how can that cute face not cheer you up? unfortunately though the matriarch of the monkey troop Eva passed away recently, as she was born and raised here on the farm the others have take this opportunity to 'flee the nest' and haven't been spotted around for the past couple of weeks. That is all except for 'Moses' our tail-less (bitten off by an eagle when he was a baby) monkey who enjoys scavenging my freshly baked breads from the kitchen!

4 comments:

  1. Monkey! That is adorable... Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kristy! am trying the medication route hopefully it'll improve by the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...now i feel bad about my story 'monkey brains' look at that cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that face cheered me up. Sorry to hear your sick.

    ReplyDelete