Pages

20 October 2009

where can I start?

I've been quite active of late on a number of on-line blog related forums, mostly to try and get some feedback on how this blog is looking. One of the most common comments I get is to put up some more background information on myself, and the project, how it got started, how did I get involved etc.
Despite writing a blog about my adventures I'm actually not a big one for writing too much about myself. The newsletter article I wrote for our community's newsletter is about as close as I've come and that was only because I was told to!
I also am yet to figure out on blogger (the host of this blog) how to permanently link to an article so any new readers can always see the introductory information. I hope as soon as I can get this sorted I'll have something on here to cure the curious minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment